Terhalak is a tourist electronic magazine launched in July 2020 and addressed to all Arab countries, issued with a license from the United Kingdom, and carries its registration number 11705 London.
Terhalak provides service tourism content to the Arab traveler and markets Arab tourist destinations and cities. It also puts inter-Arab tourism on its list of priorities as the most important tourist file, which Arab ministries and agencies are making efforts to develop and grow, by providing content on the most important Arab tourist destinations and the conditions and requirements for travel between countries. And highlight the destinations that need marketing efforts.
Flight, hotel, and car rental booking services are provided through the Skyscanner and Booking sites as follows:
Skyscanner website services
• Air ticket reservation service for all destinations in the world, whether it is one-way, return-only, or round-trip.
• The site recommends you the cheapest ticket prices at the level of airports in your country for the destination you want to travel to.
• Choose the airline you want to travel through.
• Reservation of hotels within the country to which you will travel.
• renting cars.
• Reservation of hotels, apartments, or guest houses.
• It recommends hotels for you in all the cities of the country you want to travel to.
• Offers all levels of hotels from low to five stars.
• It leaves you free to select the services you want during your stay.
• Provides you with an explanation of the services of each hotel and its location within the city.
• Provides you with the advantage of booking or canceling the hotel online without paying fees.
– Enriching the Arabic tourism content with original, unique, and high-quality materials that mimic the language of the times in the electronic and printed versions of your travels.
– Meeting the needs of the Arab traveler in getting acquainted with the latest tourism services and offers and the facilities that serve him during his travels.
– Supporting the governmental and private tourism sectors that work alongside each other to serve the Arab traveler and inter-tourism.
– Marketing the tourist capitals and cities of the Arab countries, and re-presenting their antiquities, heritage, coastal areas, and their distinctive religious or healing shrines, heritage craft areas, or of a special nature, or others, in distinctive and inspiring Arabic content for travel and travel.
– Encouraging inter-Arab tourism and marketing it through marketing content targeting the Arab traveler.
– Marketing the various touristic Arab capitals and cities to the Arab public.
– Marketing digital transformation projects that serve the Arab traveler and overcome obstacles in front of him.
– Marketing archeological and heritage areas in Arab cities and the most important heritage industries and crafts related to the history of Arab cities.
– Promoting government and private sector services, events, and programs that aim to serve the Arab traveler.
– Shedding light on the most important emerging tourism programs issued by the public and private sectors to serve the Arab traveler.
– Marketing new Arab cities such as El Alamein in Egypt, Neom in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Ain Dubai on the Emirati Bluewaters Island, and new tourist areas in Bahrain such as the waterfront in Manama, Muharraq, and the diving park.
– Terhalak looks forward to being the first tourist reference for the Arab traveler in all his destinations.
– To be an effective marketer for the Arab tourism sectors, whether governmental or private.
– To be part of the global digital transformation revolution by issuing a digital application accompanying the Arab traveler.
-Taking into account the needs of the Arab traveler in the first place.
-Our top priority is the satisfaction of our customers.
-Quality, excellence, and high professionalism.
-Accuracy, commitment, and seriousness in work.