The experience of climbing Mount St. Catherine is one of the most beautiful experiences that anyone can have, but many would like to know How long does it take to climb St. Catherine? This is to prepare well for their trip, especially since climbing Mount St. Catherine will require a lot of effort from the climbers. Therefore, you must prepare well for the climbing trip and prepare for it fully, and in this article we will show you How long does it take to climb St. Catherine? And a number of important tips that must be followed when climbing to preserve your life.
Climb St. Catherine Mountain
St. Catherine is one of the most famous mountain peaks in the world, and it is also the highest mountain peak in the whole of Egypt. Which provides those wishing with a unique opportunity to experience an adventure like no other while climbing it.
In general, climbing St. Catherine’s Mountain is not an easy or random matter, but rather it is a journey that requires a lot of preparation and exercise.
Mountain climbing operations are usually characterized by adventure fraught with dangers and difficulties, and require the owner to be of high physical fitness, in addition to having the spirit of courage and daring.
So when you intend to take this trip, you need to prepare yourself physically by doing some exercise in the gym or at home for at least two months before you go out for the trip. But what is certain is that you will have a wonderful trip and enjoy seeing snow that rarely falls in Egypt.
So if you want to take this trip, you must prepare for it well, and at the same time know How long does it take to climb St. Catherine?
How long does it take to climb St. Catherine?
As for the answer to the question How long does it take to climb St. Catherine? The time it takes to climb a mountain varies from person to person. people need to know How long does it take to climb St. Catherine? to prepare for their trip appropriately and outfit themselves.
Especially since, as we have indicated, Mount St. Catherine is not an easy or random matter, as it involves a great risk that must be prepared for. As for our question, How long does it take to climb St. Catherine? The climbing process takes approximately 4 to 6 hours on average.
Read Also: Best 6 fun activities in Cairo for adults
Tips for safe climbing in St. Catherine Mountain
After we answered the question How long does it take to climb St. Catherine? There are a bunch of tips that you should know. Knowing How long does it take to climb St. Catherine? It is not only the important thing on the trip, but there are a set of basic tips that you need on your trip.
These tips will help you to have an enjoyable experience and trip. Here are the most important Tips for safe climbing in St Catherine Mountain:
- Climbing the mountain with experienced people, because they are sufficiently knowledgeable about how to behave in various matters related to climbing.
- Do not climb the mountain in case of bad weather or the possibility of severe changes in wind direction, and choose calm and sunny weather for the trip.
- Bring boiled hot water and put them in bottles that maintain their temperature, to take advantage of them when feeling cold.
- Eat breakfast before climbing, to promote body heat generation and a feeling of warmth, especially since you will burn a lot of calories while climbing the mountain.
- Wear heavy clothes before climbing the mountain, to avoid the cold weather, and bring the tools you will use.
- Start climbing early in the morning to avoid nightfall and return before sunset.
Read Also: 5 Hurghada Restaurants You’d Love to Visit