Cairo has a lot of distinctive recreational and tourist facilities, and this is because it is the capital and the most crowded city in Egypt. There are also many distinguished restaurants classified as Best Egyptian restaurants in Cairo, where you will definitely enjoy an unparalleled dining experience. And you always find that these restaurants receive a great demand from various local and foreign visitors, and these restaurants offer you the best local and foreign dishes as well, which you will enjoy a lot. And in this article, we will show you the Best Egyptian restaurants in Cairo.
Sobhy Kaber Restaurant
Sobhi Kaber is one of the famous restaurants in Cairo, and it is on our list of Best Egyptian restaurants in Cairo. Which specializes in providing the most delicious Egyptian folk food, and there you can taste the most delicious dishes of grilled kofta and tarb, as well as kebabs and delicious ribs with various types of salads and tahini.
- Average Prices: The average price in Sobhy Kaber Restaurant is 65 Egyptian pounds.
- Working hours: Koshary El Tahrir works daily from 12:00 noon until 5:00 am.
- Address: Ebeid Street, Al-Safwa Towers, in front of the Electricity Company, Cairo – Egypt.
- Phone number: 01015988898.
- Facebook: @OfficialSobhyKaber
Koshari El Tahrir Restaurant
Koshari El Tahrir comes on our list of the Best Egyptian restaurants in Cairo, in which you can eat the most delicious Koshari dishes and Egyptian pasta with its distinctive taste.
It is one of the most famous koshari shops in Egypt and has many branches in different cities. There you can try koshari dishes and tajines of different sizes with salads and delicious toasted bread. In addition to koshari and pasta dishes, Koshari Al-Tahrir Restaurant offers special desserts to eat after koshari, such as rice pudding.
- Average Prices: The average price in Koshary El Tahrir is 20 Egyptian pounds.
- Working hours: Koshary El Tahrir works daily from 7 am until 2 am.
- Address: 132 Tahrir Street, near Tahrir Cinema, Cairo – Egypt.
- Phone number: 01123231214.
- Facebook: @ElTahrirEG
We cannot talk about the Best Egyptian restaurants in Cairo, and we do not mention the Prince Restaurant, which is one of the distinguished restaurants that serves the most delicious Egyptian cuisine. The restaurant offers the most delicious mumbar and local liver dishes, as well as sausage sandwiches, hawawshi and other popular Egyptian food.
Elprince Restaurant provides outdoor dining sessions on the street, and it is always crowded, especially on occasions such as holidays.
- Average Prices: The average prices in the Prince Restaurant range from 10 to 380 Egyptian pounds per person.
- Working hours: The Prince Restaurant operates daily around the clock.
- Address: Khaled Ibn Al-Walid Street, Hadayek Helwan, Cairo – Egypt.
- Phone number: 01100094373.
360 degree rotating restaurant
Finally, we conclude our article on the Best Egyptian restaurants in Cairo with the 360-degree rotating restaurant, which is located in the Cairo Tower on the 14th floor. The restaurant offers distinctive views of the city of Cairo, with a distinctive menu that includes delicious oriental and Arabic dishes, as well as a number of delicious foreign dishes as well.
The restaurant is distinguished by providing distinctive dining sessions with a 360-degree panoramic view from the top of Cairo. Its dessert dishes are distinctive and it has various warm and cold drinks.
- Average Prices: The average prices in the 360 revolving restaurant are about 120 Egyptian pounds.
- Working hours: The 360 revolving restaurant operates daily from 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Address: Cairo Tower Street, Zamalek, Cairo – Egypt.
- Phone number: 0223651234.
Read Also: 5 of the most Famous restaurants in Dubai